Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica USA no longer selling repair parts
From: "Sonny Carter" <sonc@sonc.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2003 23:49:35 -0700

hmmm.
As the story goes, a deputy is talking to  news reporters after a train
crashes into a bus.  The deputy sez, " It was terrible, body parts were
strewn all over the place."

One of the reporters pipes up, "what kind of parts, Deputy?"

"Parts is parts," sez the deputy.

accessories is parts.

lenses is parts.