Subject: Re: [Leica] Don's PAW 28 Phil
From: "Jack McLain" <jmclainaz@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 24 Jul 2003 04:45:12 -0700

I think your picture is fine.. exposure and compsition. I like the movement
in the hammer.

I think the blacksmith is an idiot! Here is an example of Natural Selection
in the at work.  Look at the positioning of his hands (with nuckles on the
anvil), and he is wearing Birkenstock sandals and no eye protection!
cheers
Jack McLain
Tucson, AZ
http://jackmclain-photography.dotcommunity.net