Subject: [Leica] FS- From the Leica Gallery
From: "Sal DiMarco,Jr." <sdmp007@pressroom.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Jul 2003 13:09:36 -0400

ATTENTION: On behalf of my friends at the Leica Gallery, I post the
following message. If you have any questions, Please contact them DIRECTLY
at LeicaPhoto@aol.com.
Happy Snaps,
Sal

    NEW for the summer:

Black Leica t-shirts (100% preshrunk cotton) with the red circle Leica logo
over the left breast - available in small,
medium, large, x-large.   $15.00 each

Back after a long absence:
The Leica mug. 4 and 1/2" tall, white with a Leica red handle and matching
red rim and a 2 1/4 inch red Leica logo. $20.00 each

    LUG special shipping for either or both and as many as you want - $8.00
anywhere in the continental US (please mention the LUG when you order.)

For LHSA members & LUG & LEG members:

Accidentally omitted from page 6 of the Volume 36 Number 1 First Quarter
2003
issue of the "VIEWFINDER"
        THE LEICA STORY (signed by Emil Keller) $30.
        M6TTL HANDBOOK (signed by Jonathan Eastland) $35.
        M7 HANDBOOK (signed by Jonathan Eastland) $42.95
Shipping is $7. regardless of how many books are ordered in the continental
U.S.

Thanks,
Rose and Jay Deutsch
LeicaPhoto@aol.com
Leica Gallery, 670 Broadway, suite 500,
New York, New York 10012
Telephone 212-777-3051; Fax 212-777-6960.
Open Tuesday through Friday 11 to 6 and Saturday 12 to 6.
Visa, Mastercard and American Express accepted.