Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica USA no longer selling repair parts
From: Joseph Yao <joseph@yao.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2003 02:48:39 +0800

Karen,

I believe you were referring to Kanto Camera Service in Osaka.  They
fabricate most Leica parts and can literally rebuild any Leica cameras.

They also manufacture several Nikon parts and a couple of years ago they
rebuilt my Nikon F and painted it black at the same time.  The bill came to
over $1,000!

Bests,

Joseph

Replies: Reply from Karen Nakamura <mail@gpsy.com> (Re: [Leica] Leica USA no longer selling repair parts)