Subject: RE: [Leica] The Worst Item Leica Has Ever Had on Offer
From: "Buzz Hausner" <buzz.hausner@verizon.net>
Date: Thu, 24 Jul 2003 21:21:31 -0400

If you mean the reproduction "Null Serie," you may have me beat and I
suspect that some marketing genius in Solms would tacitly agree with
you!  However, the 11250 was so hideous that there can't be too many
people who saved theirs and you might honestly be able to offer it at
auction as a genuine rarity with a reserve of...oh?...one-and-a
half-grand U.S., especially with the almost-always-missing original cap!

	Buzz