Subject: Re: [Leica] PAW...for last week
From: "Jack McLain" <jmclainaz@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 24 Jul 2003 21:55:58 -0700

I tried to look at this photo as if I had not been told that it was taken at
a concert (from a box seat); as if I was just seeing the image cold.  With
that caveat I think it is imperative that you burn in the players to give
the picture context.  The tilt of her body is nice, she seems very much into
what is happening below making it all the more important for the viewer to
know she is reacting to music.

I looked at your other PAWs and liked them very much.  Very calming and
studied. Nice indeed.

You seem to use several B&W films.  Do you select films for particular
preconceived images, or are you (like me) searching for that perfect film?
;-)   I'd be interested in the developers you use.

cheers
Jack McLain
Tucson, AZ
http://jackmclain-photography.dotcommunity.net