Subject: Re: [Leica] It's all pots and pans now...
From: Kevin H <kevin@2image.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2003 01:39:01 -0400

The new ALL CLAD ASPHERICALS!!!  Great wide-open, but tastier if you
stop down a bit . . .

Actually I had a set of 'Life-time" Crapalons, and I just returned them
for a full credit and picked up a some stainless All Clads. One
non-stick for eggs, but there's something about cooking on real metal  .
. . the food has a nice 'glow' and those in the know can taste it a mile
away.

And with the high-gloss mirror finish, you can construct a 1000mm mirror
lens with a visoflex and 2qt saucier . . .

(Yes, it's getting late . . .)
Kev.