Subject: RE: [Leica] It's all pots and pans now...
From: Tina Manley <images@InfoAve.Net>
Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2003 10:15:24 -0400

At 07:48 AM 7/25/2003 -0500, you wrote:
>Tina,
>
>I'll take the set. How will you ship the grandmother? :-)
>
>Sam Krneta

Sam -

The grandmother hasn't been around for quite awhile, but these pots will
last several more generations!  I'd never give them up.  After my house
burned to the ground in Kentucky, we found the cast iron skillets and pots
where they had fallen into the basement under the kitchen.  I'm still using
them every day.  You can start your own heirloom collection at any Cracker
Barrel.

Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP
http://www.tinamanley.com