Subject: [Leica] New Acmefoto Foto Forum Discussion Board
From: "Kit McChesney | acmefoto" <kitmc@acmefoto.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2003 15:16:07 -0600

Dear LUG'ers--

Well, as if you weren't busy enough talking about Leica, someone comes along
and creates yet another discussion list for Leica! Acmefoto has created a
discussion board, titled Acme Foto Forum, where you can post information
about cameras and lenses and other Leica optics, ask questions, post images,
discuss photography, and even sell your stuff. We've established the
bulletin board at our Web site, and invite any and all who are interested in
yet another Leica list to come over and visit with us.

As a special incentive, we will issue a $10 gift certificate for Acmefoto to
the first 20 people who sign up for the bulletin board and post a thread, or
suggest a topic area for us to create, and then post a question to that
area, at the following URL:

http://www.acmefoto.com/cgi-acmefoto/forum/ultimatebb.cgi

You can also access the Foto Forum from any page on our site from the left
navigation area, under the heading "Foto Forum."

Thanks so much, and we look forward to seeing you soon!

Best regards,

Kit McChesney
- --
acmefoto | acme online sales, inc
post office box 777 | louisville, colorado 80027 usa
www.acmefoto.com | kitmc@acmefoto.com
- --
U.S. and Canada: toll-free +1 866.450.2263
Outside the U.S. and Canada: +1 303.664.0684
Fax: +1 303.664.0685