Subject: Re: [Leica] Comments Appreciated
From: Steve LeHuray <steve@streetphoto.net>
Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2003 19:32:20 -0400

> Taken at Gay Pride Day a couple of weeks ago, here in Toronto.  All the
> "nice sharp ones" looked okay, but nothing jumped out at me.  This one
> did, but I want to know if I'm way off-base on this one.  Comments would
> be appreciated, with thanks:
>
> http://www.photo.net/photodb/photo?photo_id=1639375&size=lg
>
> cheers,
> frank

I know what you mean with "nice sharp ones looked okay......" I have found
after doing many protests, parades, etc, over the years that for some reason
all the pictures look the same.

I like this picture, has a tension and grit to it that appeals.  I think you
could have gotten away with not mentioning the circumstances.

sl