Subject: [Leica] The real thing / was: This guy is good
From: "Jean-Michel Tomaschett" <jx@bluewin.ch>
Date: Sat, 26 Jul 2003 01:37:10 +0200

M.,

After a first short look at this page, I only can agree with you, it really
seems interesting to me. Me as well , I am a former lurker and a Lugger
caring about mechanical masterpieces, not only watches and not having
English as my first language (it's my third), I am always looking for "the
real thing".

So I suppose anybody's "real thing" might be different. I do not want to
become this forum as a philisophical one, but is there anybody of us Luggers
wanting to talk about his "real thing", whatever...

Regards
Jean-Michel