Subject: RE: [Leica] Kodak to cut up to 6,000 jobs
From: "mehrdad-\(kiakki.net\)" <msadat@kiakki.net>
Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2003 23:15:59 -0700

Eric, I wouldn't count on the kodak 14n, I had one for a month before
sending it back. This particular cmos is very noisy and (if the base is
bad), I really doubt it software can fix it. Besides the body is kind of
cheesy and the shutter stuff is from n80 which is not designed to handle pro
abuse.

regards, mehrdad