Subject: [Leica] M6 Classic Meter Acting Odd
From: BenMarks@aol.com
Date: Sat, 26 Jul 2003 08:56:42 -0400

I am looking for advice as the meter in my M6 Classic has started acting oddly.

The ">" arrow is constantly lit and the "<" will not light no matter what shutter speed/ap. combo is selected.  I have changed the batteries (hoping against hope) and found that this did not really help matters.  The brightness on the one lit LED is fine.  No recent bangs or dings that I am aware of.  Shutter seems fine.

I just searched the LUG's archives for DAG's address, but I thought (in defiance of my common sense) I'd just ask if anyone had experienced this problem.

Any thoughts?

Ben Marks

Replies: Reply from Ken Wilcox <klw.51@comcast.net> ([Leica] Re: M6 Classic Meter Acting Odd)