Subject: Re: [Leica] Pictures from New York
From: "Richard F. Man" <richard@imagecraft.com>
Date: Sun, 27 Jul 2003 18:31:07 -0700

At 09:05 PM 7/27/2003 -0400, Simon Stevens wrote:
>That one is my favorite too.  I just wish I knew who he was, and why he
>was there.  He wasn't even making much money.  Most people hung back -- I
>think because they were afraid of disturbing him.  Anyway, thanks for the
>comments.

Did he dance around a lot while playing? Did he "sing" in some sort of
non-verbal thing?

If so, he is probably Steven Kaufman / Thoth. An artist from this nect of
the wood (SF)

>Incidentally, one or two people have said they look dark.  They look fine
>on my monitor but I use a Mac.  I have had problems before with Mac scans
>looking too dark on PCs.  Didn't I read somewhere that the gamma is different?

Yes, PC gamma is typically 2.2 and Mac Gamma is typically 1.8 and PC pics
tend to look darker because of that. Mac users need to either everyone to
use Mac or adjusts their pictures to be brighter, and don't forget to
convert to sRGB profile for web pics!!!

// richard <http://www.imagecraft.com>