Subject: Re: [Leica] M5 Meter and Alkaline Batteries
From: "SML" <leirex@access4less.net>
Date: Sun, 27 Jul 2003 21:11:38 -0700

I once was in the same situation.  I found out that it read just about one
stop high.  You can adjust it with ASA set one stop low.  I did not have any
problem with this adjustment.  To level with you, it should be ok without
any adjustment if you are not shooting slides.  Liberal tolerance of print
films is good enough to cover the difference.  The voltage difference is
only like 0.15v.

Regards,
David Lee