Subject: Re: [Leica] MP's tp plate
From: Eric Welch <eric@jphotog.com>
Date: Sun, 27 Jul 2003 23:20:10 -0700

Gary,

Mark was obviously making an ironic statement or something. I have
enough exposure to him to know he doesn't believe that. The big problem
here is that you get so steamed over it to the point of foaming at the
mouth and spewing obscenities. Take a blood pressure pill or something
and let those kinds of things slip by. They aren't worth the hot air
the are generating.

Oh wait, I'm on the LUG here. :-P

(I've been at it 23 years, more than 15 professionally.)

On Sunday, July 27, 2003, at 10:02  PM, Gary Williams wrote:

> As someone who has worked at the craft for over 20 years, I am
> offended by the notion that someone calling himself a photographer will
> actually ruminate in an open forum on the merits of an engraving on a
> camera
> body and how it can make said photog (dilettante) a better shooter

Eric Welch
Carlsbad, CA
http://www.jphotog.com

Never kick a cow chip on a hot day. - Will Rogers.