Subject: RE: [Leica] MP's tp plate
From: Daniel Ridings <daniel.ridings@muspro.uio.no>
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2003 00:29:53 +0200 (MEST)

:)

Actually, as a student back in the 70'ies, I got a camera like that, at a
$500 REBATE.

They put my name on it to ruin it ... so I wouldn't be tempted to resell
it after getting such a good rebate.

It was an M5. I traded with my best friend after a year or two. Never got
to like it. He still has it ... unless someone out there does :)

Daniel