Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Marc Small's statement that M6 is best built M camera
From: "Slobodan Dimitrov" <s.dimitrov@charter.net>
Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2003 19:11:34 -0700

I don't know if intemperate speech can called racism, particularly in this
context and reference. It can certainly skirt the edges of it. One also has
to bear in mind that the references were State propagated and sanctioned for
a very long time. No effort has been made on the part of the State to
dismantle what it has built into the consciousness of the population
regarding the usage.
Slobodan Dimitrov