Subject: Re: [Leica] LUG Archive index rebuilt
From: Ted Grant <tedgrant@shaw.ca>
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2003 06:53:48 -0700

Brian Reid did announce:
 LUG Archive index rebuilt.........

> I have rebuilt the index of the LUG archives (a process taking 4 days of
computing), and you may once again search back in time at
> <http://mejac.palo-alto.ca.us/leica-users/><<<<

Hi Brian,
hey buddy a great big thank you for your commitment to this list and the
crazy crew that inhabit it! :-)

I don't go to the archives very often but because you've done all this work
I thought "gee maybe I should go back and see what horrible things I said in
the past?"  OOPS!

OK don't go there! ;-)  Could be a bad scene in places. :-)

As it is around here some days the topics and writer create a feeling one
wishes they could reach through the screen, grab the poster by the throat
and shake the breath out of them, obviously a rather violent emotion, but
then that's life and the person usually requires a good shaking. Yeah and me
included. ;-)

But if you're feeling like grumpy old men and women cut to the Archives for
some interesting tales and battles of the "olden golden days" much fun and a
great learning experience about Leica's and taking pictures and working
assignments..

Just a thought for the day. :-)
ted