Subject: Re: [Leica] 2003 photos
From: grduprey@rockwellcollins.com
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2003 11:19:21 -0500

Don

I agree with Bruce, keep shooting the family and posting them.  You have
some great shots, and after all these are the really important things to
record.  I have tried to shoot the private moments myself, but have botched
this aspect of recording family life so far, but I keep trying.

Gene

                      Don Lawrence
                      <DLawrence@fkp.com>                 To:       leica-users-digest@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
                      Sent by:                            cc:
                      owner-leica-users@mejac.palo        Subject:  [Leica] 2003 photos
                      -alto.ca.us

                      07/29/2003 09:50 AM
                      Please respond to
                      leica-users

Bruce,
Thanks for your comments. I agree that photos of family become priceless
treasures especially as family members pass on.

And I really intend to take your advice and try to capture those
simple and private moments.

Don Lawrence

<< http://users2.ev1.net/~donlaw/ >>

Replies: Reply from "lea" <lea@whinydogpress.com> (Re: [Leica] 2003 photos)