Subject: [Leica] long live(d) xtol
From: Christer Almqvist <chris@almqvist.net>
Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2003 11:29:44 +0200

I just developed four Delta 100s in Xtol 1 +1 made up from stock that
was at least one year old. They all turned out perfect, but I
followed Jim Brick's advice and tested the developer on a piece of
the film leader before I used it on the whole film. The Xtol was
stored in brown glass bottles filled to the rim and tightly capped.
Storage temperature has varied between almost freezing and  about
30°C.

Chris
- --
Christer Almqvist