Subject: Re: [Leica] Re cropping dilema
From: P2CON@aol.com
Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2003 15:35:14 -0400

Feli quotes what Steve LeHuray wrote:

> >Feli -- with due respect, I do not care what you do with
> it, it is >not now,nor will ever be a compelling photo.
> >
> >sl

Feli, when I read Steve's "critique" of your shot I thought what a pompous ass.  He does use his camera a lot with his street shooting, and he gives us a chance to evaluate his selections each week with PAWs, but your shot is more compelling than a great number of shots that we see from him. I think he owes you an apology, and a "real" critique of your shot.

Regards, Paul Connet