Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Picture alteration
From: Eric Welch <eric@jphotog.com>
Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2003 20:07:50 -0700

Yeah, he must have gone to Northwestern or Columbia. Maybe even
Harvard. Instead of the REAL journalism school in America's heartland.

:-)

On Thursday, July 31, 2003, at 07:33  PM, LRZeitlin@aol.com wrote:

> As a young photojournalist, I worked for a photo editor who told me he
> would
> never publish a picture taken with anything but a "normal" lens unless
> it was
> absolutely necessary.

Eric
Carlsbad, CA

http://www.jphotog.com

"Clichés are like analogies. At the end of the day, you're just beating
a dead horse"

Replies: Reply from David Degner <leicanews@myrealbox.com> (Re: [Leica] Re: Picture alteration)