Subject: Re: [Leica] Screwy M6 and flash? Ah, who needs it anyway!
From: Rick Dykstra <rdcb37@cyberone.com.au>
Date: Fri, 1 Aug 2003 14:06:39 +1000

I just looked up the Metz site and those SF Dozy look alikes are dozy
ones too.

What would be good would be a tall, light and elegant flash like the
Dozy, that runs on alkalines and doesn't go off.  I don't know of one.

Someone asked about rechargeable 123 size batteries the other day.
They'd be good too.

Rick.