Subject: Re: [Leica] single malt-free MP owners
From: "Jack McLain" <jmclainaz@comcast.net>
Date: Sat, 2 Aug 2003 13:41:12 -0700

If you want REALLY good whisky ask her to contact Wm. Cadenhead's whisky
shop on the Royal Mile in Edinburgh.  Ask what's on the board currently.  Be
sure to tell her what type of whisky you currently like (Islay, Spey, etc.)
and tell her to let them recommend a selection or two.  They will ship to
her to allow her to bring to you.  They will also ship to overseas
locations, but that's a bit of a hassle and case lots are required. You wont
be dissapointed.

I've actually had to buy additional luggage on past trips to Edinburgh just
to handle my whisky purchases...

cheers
Jack McLain
Tucson, AZ