Subject: Re: [Leica] Dry chamber for storing camera gear
From: "David M. dorn" <dmdorn_ct_usa@mac.com>
Date: Sat, 2 Aug 2003 21:28:50 -0400

Boat supply stores sell low wattage (usually 12volt) rod type heaters
for keeping boat lockers dry.  Some sources are West Marine (many US
locations), Defender Industries (mail order, New Rochelle, NY) and
Hamilton Marine in Maine.  Google should locate them for you on the
web. !2 Volt wall adapters form Radio Shack can provide the power for
AC use.

David

Replies: Reply from "A. Lal" <alal@duke.poly.edu> (Re: [Leica] Dry chamber for storing camera gear)