Subject: Re: [Leica] Summaron 35/2.8 with Eyes
From: "Christopher Williams" <leicachris@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Sat, 2 Aug 2003 21:28:28 -0500

If you look at the 8 element 35/f2 and the 35/f2.8 Summaron, they look
almost identical. Back when lenses were full metal/brass! The 35/2.8 is a
very overlooked lens. Prices tend to very cheap compared to the 35/f2. An 8
element 35/f2 can go for $800, where the 2.8 will be under $400. The 2.8 is
just as sharp.

Of course, now all Luggers are looking for the 2.8, so the prices will now
skyrocket. The ASPH's are gonna be pissed.

Chris