Subject: Re: [Leica] MP owners
From: "Jon" <jon.stanton@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 3 Aug 2003 08:14:04 -0700

Claudio,

I have the black MP...shot 2 more rolls this weekend, and still no fading in
the paint. I did mention shooting 3-4 rolls at the Garlic Festival last
weekend? The black paint is apparently immune to sweaty pores reeking of
garlic and hands that may have been a tad greasy from the garlic stuffed
mushrooms, garlic corn on the cob..(I really did try to keep the hands clean
while using the camera) I'm waiting for the slides and film to be
returned...  Jon

Replies: Reply from "Dott. Ing. Claudio Rimediotti" <studio.rimediotti@iol.it> (Re: [Leica] MP owners)
Message from "Jon" <jon.stanton@comcast.net> (Re: [Leica] MP owners)
Message from "Dott. Ing. Claudio Rimediotti" <studio.rimediotti@iol.it> (Re: [Leica] MP owners)