Subject: [Leica] Gay parade in Amsterdam
From: "animal" <s.jessurun95@chello.nl>
Date: Mon, 4 Aug 2003 01:01:48 +0200

Pictures from the gay pride parade in Amsterdam.
We had a very bright day and with so much to see tried to use three bodies.
A 400 6.8 telyt on a Leicaflex a 50 on a m6 and a 15 on a Voigtlander L
body.
These are the first scanned and are all scanned slides.
Have lots of print film colour and black and white still to scan.
Will take me weeks probably.Work starts again tomorrow.
http://www.leica-gallery.net/apekop/folder-5163.html
Hope you enjoy some of them,

simon jessurun