Subject: [Leica] Re: opinions on M7 vs. MP
From: "firkin" <firkin@balhpl01.ncable.net.au>
Date: Mon, 04 Aug 2003 15:36:22 +1000

Rick, if you are happy with the manual M6's, why even consider spending more
money -- unless you are richer than me by a long way ;-) Given that you
don't even use the R8 on Auto, the M7 would seem a waste. The auto meter
lock on the R8 works well however, meter hold and frame is very fast, but
like you I like using it in manual as well.