Subject: RE: [Leica] Re: opinions on M7 vs. MP
From: "Don Dory" <dorysrus@mindspring.com>
Date: Mon, 4 Aug 2003 07:15:30 -0400

Dennis,
Yes, I am real sure that the back flap on the later M's has a foam seal.
Leica replaced mine last year on my fairly early M6.  As to the curtains
on the shutter not fully closing and thus causing a light leak yes that
is possible.  I have just not seen that on any of my Leica camera's
including a very much abused MP.  You know, winding before the second
curtain closes.

Don
dorysrus@mindspring.com