Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: strange rattling in the leica d100
From: Ted Grant <tedgrant@shaw.ca>
Date: Mon, 04 Aug 2003 15:31:01 -0700

Richard F. Man offered:
 > but I personally prefer to think more about the pictures before
shooting...<<<

Hi Richard,
Possibly the next time you make this comment you might like to clarify...
"what kind of picture taking you are referring to."

I suppose scenics, rocks ferns and peeling paint, one can do that. However,
people and quickly moving situations such as sports for example if one
thinks about it the event is over! It's all about photographer re-action
time and not brain thought time. ;-)

ted