Subject: Re: [Leica] Staying w/ film for a while - handled a D100 (and a 10D, and...)
From: Eric Welch <eric@jphotog.com>
Date: Mon, 4 Aug 2003 18:42:05 -0700

You would be party correct. There are a few. But for many, digital is
just as reliable - even more reliable - than film. And the quality
meets their needs. So their backup with be another digital body or two.

On Monday, August 4, 2003, at 08:23  AM, Afterswift@aol.com wrote:

> If it weren't for a few photographers out there who are using film,
> there
> would be no cross-reference for what actually happened. I have no
> doubt that even
> those shooting digital have film Nikons or Leicas that they use as
> backup.

Eric Welch
Carlsbad, CA
http://www.jphotog.com

Never miss a good chance to shut up.  - Will Rogers.