Subject: Re: [Leica] Dry chamber for storing camera gear
From: "A. Lal" <alal@duke.poly.edu>
Date: Mon, 4 Aug 2003 21:44:45 -0400

Hello Karen,

Yes, I have heard these are common items in the Far East.  However, when I was in India last year I don't recall seeing any dry
boxes for sale at the photo dealers

I have also hear that some keen DIY'ers have built their own and was hoping that someone on the LUG might have built one and might
be willing to share plans.

Regards,
Akhil

.