Subject: RES: [Leica] Dry chamber for storing camera gear
From: "Amilcar de Oliveira" <amilcar@domain.com.br>
Date: Tue, 5 Aug 2003 02:35:26 -0300

- -----Mensagem original-----
De: owner-leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
[mailto:owner-leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us]Em nome de A. Lal
Enviada em: segunda-feira, 4 de agosto de 2003 22:46
Para: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
Assunto: Re: [Leica] Dry chamber for storing camera gear

Thanks Amilcar.

This is useful information indeed. I will look on Google.

Do you know if they make a model with built-in cooling too?

Regards,
Akhil

I guess not, they only control humidity. But when you open the closets, the
inside air feels cooler than the outside. I've never measured the
temperature differential. Perhaps you could add the cooling system from a
portable cooler?

Cheers,
Amilcar

Replies: Reply from "Robert VanLane" <robert@actv.ne.jp> (Re: [Leica] Dry chamber for storing camera gear)