Subject: RE: [Leica] squabbling over digitial vs. film.
From: "Clive Moss" <chmphoto@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Tue, 5 Aug 2003 14:23:30 -0500

The tendency of lists to bifurcate and specialize is an annoyance. We could
end up with an M-Titanium list, a black-enamel-M list, a chrome-M list, not
to mention specialization by whatever your preferred viewfinder
magnification is. If this list really concentrated on "what M Leicas do
best" and stayed on topic, traffic would drop to almost zero, and most of
that boring. Check the archives. The best list for "what M Leicas do best"
is John Brownlow's Street Photography list -- and they rarely talk about the
cameras over there.
- --
Clive
http://clive.moss.net