Subject: RE: [Leica] Ted vs "lag time"
From: "bdcolen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 7 Aug 2003 09:58:49 -0400

These days we seem to forget that many of the iconic sports photos were
taken years, if not decades before the advent of the motor drive. That
said, today's good sports photographers do not, as Frank suggested,
simply blast away and hope for the best. Yes, they fire bursts, but
they, like Ted and those who favor the "single-action Colt" method of
shooting, go for the peak moment and get what they get because they know
the sport, the teams, the players, and are good at what they do.

B. D.