Subject: RE: [Leica] Tired eyes
From: "Buzz Hausner" <buzz.hausner@verizon.net>
Date: Thu, 7 Aug 2003 19:33:29 -0400

 I have not, but my surgeon wife had both eyes done about five years
ago.  After wearing thick glasses since the age of six, suddenly at
thirty-five she had better than 20:20 vision in both eyes...really quite
remarkable.  She now has extremely acute vision from mere inches out to
infinity.  Her advice is to find an ophthalmologist who has already done
thousands of eyes and avoid the commercial centres.  Practice makes
perfect.

More advice off-list to those who want it!

	Buzz Hausner