Subject: [Leica] ROLLEI GOODIES FOR SALE Aug 8, 2003
From: Jerry Lehrer <jerryleh@pacbell.net>
Date: Thu, 07 Aug 2003 18:12:18 -0700

LUGers

 I HAVE LISTED THE LEICA ITEMS EARLIER TODAY.

WE STILL HAVE A SMALL TREASURE TROVE OF BAY I Filters

	Genuine Rollei -Light red in leather case --$25

	Bay I to Series 5 adapter with Kodak Wratten K2
	filter, -in Rollei leather case -----$20

	UV filter in Rollei leather case ----$20

	Orange filter NOS, in box -------$15

		(NOS means that it is new, but old stock)

ROLLEI WLFinder front and sides, no magnifier or mirror, near mint --$15

ROLLEI Duonar 2X lens, by Carl Zeiss --excellent, except small scratch
near edge which has never affected photo. --With caps and pouch.
Will fit Bay I and III only, not for Bay II ---$100

OWNERS MANUAL for Rollei SL35ME, 128 Pages in 6 languages. Mint --$10
Rollei Wrist Strap for Rollei 35, like new--- $15

Bay III FILTER in leather case ( Genuine Rollei)
	B-2 (82) ---$20

ROLLEI FLASH CORD with Rolleilok tips on both ends -------$15

HELIOPAN UV FILTER- 24 mm for Rollei 35. New, in case & box. --$15

ROLLEI FILTER FOR MUTAR LENS - Orange, New in Rollei case. ---$25

ROLLEI LEATHER ZIPPER CASE FOR ROLLEI PRISM - New condition. -----$20.

CASE FOR WESTON DIRECT READING EXPOSURE METER- New, with meter manual.
In perfect condition. ---------------------$5.

SELLERS SATISFACTION ABSOLUTELY GUARANTEED!!

Personal checks accepted, but only on US banks. Unfortunately, I
cannot accept checks from people whose checks have bounced before.

Money orders and currency OK, but in US dollars   NO PAYPAL!

ALL PRICES PLUS SHIPPING. Contact me directly, per Brian's request.

	JERRY LEHRER
	6123 Soledad Mt Rd
	La Jolla   CA   92037-7017

	(858) 459-6103