Subject: Re: [Leica] NEW BOOK RELEASE. - This is Ted's Work
From: Eric Welch <eric@jphotog.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Aug 2003 21:55:44 -0700

Ted,

You're just waiting for the rest of us to catch up, aren't you?

Hey, I'm an editor now. You ever want someone to help you with the
manuscript, layout, design, grammar, whatever, you just shout. I want
to see that book finished! And I can wait as long as you care to... :-)

On Thursday, August 7, 2003, at 09:15  PM, Ted Grant wrote:

> Eric, I'm saving it to do when I get really old! ;-)

Eric Welch
Carlsbad, CA
http://www.jphotog.com

Never slap a man who's chewing tobacco. - Will Rogers.