Subject: [Leica] Nathan's PAW 30: Paris La Defense
From: Nathan Wajsman <n.wajsman@chello.nl>
Date: Fri, 08 Aug 2003 07:37:20 +0200

Continuing to spam you with my catch-up efforts...

In week 30 I had to go to Paris on business for a couple of days.
Unfortunately there was no time to engage in the customary Parisian
pastimes of walking around, hanging out in cafes and just take in that
beautiful city. All my pictures are from La Defense, the huge office
complex on the outskirts of the city, where my meetings took place.
First, an overall view showing that La Defense is not that far from the
city:
http://www.wajsmanphoto.com/2003_30.jpg

A big screen was set up outside to allow people to follow the Tour de
France:
http://www.wajsmanphoto.com/2003_30alt1.jpg

The architecture and the street art at La Defense is quite stunning, as
is the sheer scale of the place:
http://www.wajsmanphoto.com/2003_30alt2.jpg

The morning of the second day, a local takes his dogs for a walk before
the office crowds descend on La Defense:
http://www.wajsmanphoto.com/2003_30alt3.jpg

The large lawns provide a place for conversations...
http://www.wajsmanphoto.com/2003_30alt4.jpg
or just relaxing:
http://www.wajsmanphoto.com/2003_30alt5.jpg

The colour pictures taken with Leica CL, 40mm Rokkor, on Ektachrome
100G; the B&W with M6, 35mm Summilux, on Agfa Scala.

The complete PAW index is at:
http://www.wajsmanphoto.com/indexpaw2003.htm
and comments and critique are always welcome and appreciated.

Nathan

- --
Nathan Wajsman
Almere, The Netherlands