Subject: [Leica] Street show - Boston LUG event ? Sunday Aug 10, 3:00pm ?
From: "Phong" <phong@doan-ltd.com>
Date: Fri, 8 Aug 2003 12:35:33 -0400

Boston LUG,

Are we still up for the Street Photography show at Boston
College ?
http://boston.com/dailyglobe2/199/living/Street_seen+.shtml

Let's have a show of hand.  We could meet afterward for
a drink or three (anybody knows the area and can recommend
a watering hole ?) and catch up with old faces and meet new
ones.

Cheers,

- - Phong