Subject: RE: [Leica] Turing test
From: Aquiles Almansi <aalmansi@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 8 Aug 2003 13:25:19 -0700 (PDT)

That's too Aristotelic for me Daniel. Let me offer a
"postmodern" alternative:

To represent something (before a particular audience),
one needs to find the "sign" that can be interpreted
(by that particular audience, but not necessarily by
everybody else)as that thing one wants to represent.

TGIF!!! :-)

Achilles (weekend "semiologist")

- --- Daniel Ridings <daniel.ridings@muspro.uio.no>