Subject: RE: [Leica] Re: "lag time" and the real world
From: "Don Dory" <dorysrus@mindspring.com>
Date: Fri, 8 Aug 2003 19:12:05 -0400

G'day David,
The RT is about as bright as my R4.  This places it definitely down the
ladder from an SL or R8.  As to focusing, it is normal Canon which means
I don't have any issues in low light but many people find the Canon
screen very hard to focus.  You can find a split image or microprism for
it.

If I remember the instructions, it uses a special, brighter screen, to
maintain screen brightness in light of the 1/3 stop light loss at the
viewfinder.

With the exception of the rather sharp shutter followed by a relatively
loud wind motor the camera is in many respects very M like with a better
view a 100mm.

Don
dorysrus@mindspring.com