Subject: RE: [Leica] It's better than leica glass! And so cheap!
From: "bdcolen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 8 Aug 2003 19:38:30 -0400

No, David, you can't - But anything you can shoot with an M7 and a 35
1.4 you can shoot with any Canon body - film or digital, and Canon's
outstanding 35 1.4, or, if you want to get closer, their 50 1.4, or
their 85 1.2...or you could use a Nikon - film or digital - and Nikon's
28 1.4 or their 85 1.4....it simply comes down to preference.

B. D.