Subject: RE: [Leica] Noctilux and .72
From: "Steve Unsworth" <mail@steveunsworth.co.uk>
Date: Sat, 9 Aug 2003 10:09:20 +0100

I shoot with a .72 and a Nocti and find it perfectly usable. That doesn't
mean to say that every shot's in focus :-)

In my personal experience focussing problems are commonly caused either by
trying to shoot moving objects at f1 (difficult, very difficult!) or
subjects where there is no obvious area of contrast to help get the
rangefinder to 'snap' into focus. I'm not sure how much a higher
magnification viewfinder would help in those situations.

Steve