Subject: RE: [Leica] Don's PAW 31 Focus on the eye
From: "Don Dory" <dorysrus@mindspring.com>
Date: Sat, 9 Aug 2003 23:09:24 -0400

Ted,
Thank you for looking.  Indeed, I was trying for an edgier look in the
color image.  I try to make the female subject just as strong as men:
imagine the portrait of an intense 20 year old male.  With that said,  I
suspect that the B&W will go on the wall if she doesn't select some of
the wider shots we took.

Don
dorysrus@mindspring.com