Subject: RE: [Leica] Reaction time, stimuli and photography
From: "Phong" <phong@doan-ltd.com>
Date: Sun, 10 Aug 2003 08:02:26 -0400

I used to play the "catch the bill" game a lot as a kid.
If the catcher was allowed to touch the releasing hand
say with his pinky, it increased his odds tremendously,
thus confirming that the ocular path is slower than a
true reflex.  Hey, that's a very graphic way to illustrate
the concept if you teach neurology or biology.

- - Phong