Subject: Re: [Leica] on the cane river
From: Alastair Firkin <firkin@ncable.net.au>
Date: Mon, 11 Aug 2003 07:55:32 +1000

As the image appeared, I thought what magical light and how emotive the
scene was simply due to the colour and light. Lovely image. I'd have
had the two holding hands, and of course GB would want them squeezing
each others rumps. The pano type aspect suits the flow of the image:
were you using a pano camera or cropping?