Subject: Re: [Leica] Pix from the market
From: Dan C <leicaman@sympatico.ca>
Date: Sun, 10 Aug 2003 18:00:49 -0400

Hey, I'm half expecting a slew of hate email from people after Leica
finishes telling them, "I don't care what that Cardish guy told you, we
don't install microprism viewing aids in any of our M cameras!"

dan c.

and a few more ;-)))))

Message from Ted Grant <tedgrant@shaw.ca> (Re: [Leica] Pix from the market)
Message from Dan C <leicaman@sympatico.ca> (Re: [Leica] Pix from the market)